On the Job Summer Skin Hazards - Workers’ Compensation Has Got You Covered!
Workers’ Compensation Needs Improvement Says Washington
Avoid Slip & Fall Injuries at Work!
- Make sure your workspace is well lit and bulbs are replaced promptly. This will help you avoid tripping over items that are difficult to see.
- Avoid leaving loose wires and cords out where people walk. When it isn't possible to store a cord behind a table or desk, tape cords and wires to the floor or conceal them with brightly colored plastic covers secured to the ground.
- Fasten rugs to the ground with double stick tape and use rugs with nonskid backing. Nonskid rug padding, sold in many sizes, will also help to secure the rug to avoid slipping.
- Install handrails on each side of every staircase for support and ensure they are securely attached to the walls.
- Avoid using chairs and benches in lieu of stepstools or ladders to reach items placed high up. Place items within easy reach and have stepstools available at all times. Avoid storing things too low or too high.
- Wear comfortable, non-skid shoes and avoid wearing shoes such as sandals or clogs that may cause you to trip.
How Much Is My Workers’ Compensation Case Worth?
Don’t You Dare Pay for Medical Bills Associated with Your Workers’ Compensation Claim!
- You WILL be responsible for co-pays and deductibles.
- You WILL NOT have the same type of job protection if your injury keeps you out of work.
- You WILL NOT be granted temporary disability benefits (wage replacement) by the workers’ compensation carrier while you are out of work. And if you apply for state disability, you will be LIMITED to only 26 weeks of wage replacement. What happens if you’re out longer than that?
- Your private health care plan might not have to cover you medical costs and may even seek REIMBURSEMENT from you if they learn your health care costs arise from a work injury.
- You WILL NOT be entitled to permanency benefits at the end of your medical treatment.
- In defense of workers who don’t pursue a claim, many say they simply didn’t know about workers’ compensation benefits. They may have had a vague idea about disability and are sorry to hear about an injury when it happens to a friend or neighbor, but they honestly didn’t know what to do when it happened to them.
Workers’ Comp Scams, Cons and Artful Dodging
Chronic Illness? You May Qualify for Social Security Disability
How Workers’ Compensation Protects You and Your Family
Remote/Contactless Consultations Available!
- Kathleen was always kind, courteous & responsive to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Kathleen to assist you. I will be referring her to everyone.- Cathy Semenza.
- Kathleen cared about me not only as a client but as a person. She put her arms around me more than once to comfort me during a very difficult time. Kathleen and her Assistant Allison were always responsive and led me through the process every step of the way. Thank you both so much- Cathy Semenza.
- I had hired a attorney to take my case. Honestly he talked down to me and I felt intimidated by him. I had heard about Kathleen from a friend so I trusted my feelings and went to see her. We talked and she explained how everything was going to go. When I left her office I knew she was a honest compassionate attorney. So if you need to know anything about your case call her. You will get the settlement you deserve. You will also know that you have a person representing you that you can trust.- Donna Chick.
- Kathleen Dotoli was helping my husband with his social security disability hearing due to his worsing health. He had suddenly passed away and she had reached out to me and was letting me know that she wants to fight for me to get his benfits. She was kind and helpful walking me through the process. I truly appreciated her standing by me in my difficult time and trying to help me win his case. I appreciate her professionalism and kindness that she showed me and I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs her services.- kholoud bayat.
- I share Kathleen’s contact information with everyone I know. I know her personally and I find her to be hard working and intelligent as well as Professional and does the best job to win her clients the best settlement in their favor every single time!- Tina Pilot.
- Kathleen Datoli helped me through a very difficult time on a workers compensation case with the upmost patience and professionalism!!! She was not only concerned about my case but my well being as well. I would highly recommend her and her staff as she is very well versed with her specialty!!! Thank you so much for being there for me every step of the way!!!- christine truszkowski.
- Kathy took on my disability case and ensured me that she was going to fight for me to get what I deserved since I have had a lot of problems following a past workers comp injury. She was always so sweet, and always answered every question I had for her with no problem. She won my disability case and they back dated it all the way to the day that I got hurt. She is also reopening my worker's comp case since my injuries are getting worse and I know my case is in good hands with Kathy and I wouldn't trust anyone else with it.- Gina M.
- Kathleen is professional and compassionate...a very competent attorney. 🤗- Evelyn Sutter.
- I want to say thank you for helping me every step of the way. I don't know where I would be without the help of Kathleen Dotoli and her law office. They are all great and very honest. Thank you for all your help. I would have lost everything if I wasn't introduced to you.- Leila Crespo.
- "I Don't care how much you know until I know how much you care" That is my motto when it comes to Doctors, Lawyers , Co workers ETC. Kathleen Dotoli reminds me of that, There are still knowledgeable, professional and caring people in these times. Thanks Kid! Jose and Elsa G- Jose Gonzalez.