Social Security Disability Law
Social Security Disability Law in Toms River, NJ
- Debilitating Injury or Illness
- Severe Back or Neck Pain
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Debilitating Effects from Cancer
- Disabling Conditions Since Birth
- Learning Disability
- Anxiety or Depression
An Assertive Disability Lawyer
Applying for Social Security Disability?
Remote/Contactless Consultations Available!
- Kathleen was always kind, courteous & responsive to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Kathleen to assist you. I will be referring her to everyone.- Cathy Semenza.
- Kathleen cared about me not only as a client but as a person. She put her arms around me more than once to comfort me during a very difficult time. Kathleen and her Assistant Allison were always responsive and led me through the process every step of the way. Thank you both so much- Cathy Semenza.
- I had hired a attorney to take my case. Honestly he talked down to me and I felt intimidated by him. I had heard about Kathleen from a friend so I trusted my feelings and went to see her. We talked and she explained how everything was going to go. When I left her office I knew she was a honest compassionate attorney. So if you need to know anything about your case call her. You will get the settlement you deserve. You will also know that you have a person representing you that you can trust.- Donna Chick.
- Kathleen Dotoli was helping my husband with his social security disability hearing due to his worsing health. He had suddenly passed away and she had reached out to me and was letting me know that she wants to fight for me to get his benfits. She was kind and helpful walking me through the process. I truly appreciated her standing by me in my difficult time and trying to help me win his case. I appreciate her professionalism and kindness that she showed me and I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs her services.- kholoud bayat.
- I share Kathleen’s contact information with everyone I know. I know her personally and I find her to be hard working and intelligent as well as Professional and does the best job to win her clients the best settlement in their favor every single time!- Tina Pilot.
- Kathleen Datoli helped me through a very difficult time on a workers compensation case with the upmost patience and professionalism!!! She was not only concerned about my case but my well being as well. I would highly recommend her and her staff as she is very well versed with her specialty!!! Thank you so much for being there for me every step of the way!!!- christine truszkowski.
- Kathy took on my disability case and ensured me that she was going to fight for me to get what I deserved since I have had a lot of problems following a past workers comp injury. She was always so sweet, and always answered every question I had for her with no problem. She won my disability case and they back dated it all the way to the day that I got hurt. She is also reopening my worker's comp case since my injuries are getting worse and I know my case is in good hands with Kathy and I wouldn't trust anyone else with it.- Gina M.
- Kathleen is professional and compassionate...a very competent attorney. 🤗- Evelyn Sutter.
- I want to say thank you for helping me every step of the way. I don't know where I would be without the help of Kathleen Dotoli and her law office. They are all great and very honest. Thank you for all your help. I would have lost everything if I wasn't introduced to you.- Leila Crespo.
- "I Don't care how much you know until I know how much you care" That is my motto when it comes to Doctors, Lawyers , Co workers ETC. Kathleen Dotoli reminds me of that, There are still knowledgeable, professional and caring people in these times. Thanks Kid! Jose and Elsa G- Jose Gonzalez.